Sunday, March 23, 2008

IT'S EASTER SUNDAY AND TORCHY'S IS CLOSED

No trailer park for me this easter ... bummer.Quick thinking Rev went across the street to El Mercado for breakfast tacos.Haven't been in there for ages,but back in the day Annabelle and I had our own booth..31 I believe it was.
The bartender was the spitting image of an old El Mercado waitress and bass player in Pork,Mary Hat(t?)man-that triggered many happy memories of back in the day.
Got up very early this morning-naps will do that to ya I guess.Went to 7-11 for coffee at around six am,and as luck would have it,there was a bum waiting there to harrass me.I moved to a different parking space hoping to avoid him,but when I came out of the store,there he was.I'm a bum magnet I guess.He just wanted a light (yeah,right)...I left my lighter and gigs on my desk as the 7-11 is 5 minutes away...so no matches for the bum,who was highly insulted and stumbled off complaining about Austin and saying he was going back to Denver.
Good luck you stumble drunk charlie manson looking scumbag walking like Tim Conway.Get yer match somewhere else... bitch.Maybe he could get a job with hotels dot com.


Happy easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment