Saturday, March 15, 2008

JUST HAD TO SHARE


L-R:Sean,Kyle and Mac
This is such a cool picture.I just had to snag it from my sons page.Enjoy the love,ok? Thanks.
I've had one day off in the last 14 days,working 10's the whole time and tomorrow I'm pulling 8.
Which makes home time a premium.Ann has been cooking dinner which is cool,because by the time I get home all I want to do is drop my boots and chill.
Spent the whole 10 hours today building racks for lighting in ceiling spaces so congested that it was mind boggling,but we did it.10 pounds of shit in a five pound sack for sure.This is security lighting in holding cells-the fucking lens covers weigh 40 pounds,and the fixtures another 40.
You won't be hanging these using the ceiling as a brace.
Lots of thinking and problem solving today,but we did it,and it turned out well.
I bought some new goodies today-a L.E.D light with a clip for those dark spots in the ceiling and I replaced my 10 in 1 screwdriver that was stolen from me at another job.I can clip this fucker anywhere in the dark as it rotates around like a dream,I can't wait to use it,I closed myself up in the bathroom and checked the brightness with the lights off-it rules.
Blah blah blah you drummin' mofo!

No comments:

Post a Comment