Sunday, March 16, 2008

APPARENTLY,THE NATIVES ARE NOT RESTLESS


So my little experiment was a gigantic fucking flop,all I got was the equivalent of text messaging from obviously some 20 something peckerwood ...(update! the onslaught has begun!the furious scratching out and the use of the word "puto",who I can only guess is the wetback version of our beloved Pluto-NOT...pics tomorrow)
Plus the fact that most of the wetbacks were gone when I did it.Oh well.I'll try to be more timely on the next attempt.
Watched No Country For Old Men tonight...wow.There really are no clean getaways.Fantastic fucking movie.The Cohen brothers rule.
Worked 8 hours today-ka-ching!-but god damn,the fatigue is starting to set in,I waded through the day like I was walking in mud...irritable,punchy.I kept saying to myself "300 dollars",and while it got me to 3:30,it didn't really help.I miss my life,I can only imagine what the guys who have been doing this for over a month feel.They have my empathy but I wish I had their bank.
But now it's off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment