Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SUCCESS!




I guess that's short for motherfuckers.Overall,I've been disappointed by the level of shitter graffiti on this job,at most other jobs it's been either funny and/or racially charged.The vast majority on this one has been focused on a particular member of our crew,calling him gay,a suck up and a fuck off.I'm fairly certain he's not gay,I don't perceive him as a suck up or someone prone to fucking off.He is the assistant to the foreman,and his duties are different from the regular grunts on the job,but,shit that's his job.I think maybe some are jealous/resentful.
Personally,I don't give a fuck...he's a likeable guy just doing his job (part of which is making sure we aren't fucking off).Go figure.
And let me mention again,security lighting sucks...big and hard,but we are now experts at it.
Today was a mixed bag of challenges,each of them met with good,if not bloody,results.Metal studs are like a wall frame made out of razor blades,some so sharp that you don't even realize you've cut yourself until you see the blood or feel the sting when the sheetrock dust gets in it.
That's all PUTOS!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment