Thursday, March 13, 2008

GIVING IT ALL AWAY

Most of it anyway.I have these relics of the stoner age laying around the house...the bong that's older than my son went to my son for our very own obvious reasons.I gave my bullet away to a friend who I knew would put it to good use,and I gave my green and black hand carved onyx skull head pipe away to a friend who has been talking about buying a new pipe,but instead borrows mine...for weeks at a time.
I can't remember the last time I smoked weed,probably because of all the weed I smoked before I stopped-ha!But for a variety of reasons that part of my life is over for now,and probably forever-but you never know.I'm hanging on to my meershaum pipes though.They are works of art in my opinion and some of them (one in particular) were gifts.And they are a rememberance of times past,I can look at them and remember - and smile.
A much more pleasant buzz than actually putting them to use.
There's this box in the attic...

No comments:

Post a Comment