Wednesday, April 02, 2008

WHAT TO SAY ABOUT WEDNESDAY?

I could rattle on about the new guy I worked with today (new for me,not the job),But I could sum that up in 2 sentences-and here they are:1.The only thing worse than a 5th year apprentice is a first year journeyman.2.Attention deficit disorder has never been more annoying.Otherwise,I like him just fine.
Or,I could regale you with how our foreman tried to cut his forearm off today with his pocket knife because he was breaking the #1 rule of using a knife-NEVER cut toward yourself,but I stabbed myself in the leg last year doing the exact same thing,so it would be hipocritical of me to critique this freak accident.I am kind of surprised by it though,he is generally very safety conscious.And since I hold him in high regard and consider him a friend,I'll spare you the details save 2-he managed to sever an artery and they carted him off in a EMS wagon.OK-3-it was very bloody.
Maybe I could share the joy of Irene horking up grass and bile,leaving a trail to the patio door right after I got home.By the time I made it to said patio door to unlock the burgular bars,she was all done and back to her normal needy self.
I could bitch about the traffic.I could whine about how my new boots are almost broken in,but when I step onto a ladder they become Steve Martin's Cruel Shoes (a very funny book),and a ladder is where I spent much of my day today-3 ladders actually,an 8,a 10,and a 12 footer to navigate the varying ceiling heights.
On second thought,I don't really have anything say.

No comments:

Post a Comment