Saturday, April 19, 2008

OK,SO HERE'S THE DEAL...

For reasons I don't fully understand,my son and his family were served an eviction notice by local law enforcement.I knew they were moving back to Austin,in with mom,but that got weird too.They thought they had worked it out with the complex where they live,but apparently that has gone screwy as well.
They have to be out of the current place today.The 19th...Blind Melon day fer Christ's sake!
Kyle of course,needs to focus on the important issues at hand,but god damn!We were so looking forward to this show,and now,for reasons beyond anyones control,it's all fucked up.
I'll either be going to the show with Ann or with a friend,or by myself and try to sell the extra ticket or pass it on to a drag rat.I don't even want to go anymore really,truth be told.
This was going to be a milestone for me and Kyle,and when that's subtracted from the equation it's loses much of it's appeal.
Conflicted doesn't come close to describing my heart right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment