Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I STILL LOVE MY JOB

I got to work with Adolph today,piping in the fire alarm system in the addition.I've worked with him before,but not in a while.We've been on several jobs together,and he was the first journeyman I worked with when I left UT.
He is an excellent electrician and I always learn something new from him.Plus,he's just a nice,easy going dude.And funny too.He calls me "Robber",don't know why,but he's called me that from the get go.
And when a particular task is completed he says "That's game".
One of many unique personalities I've met in this field.
It's getting hot here already,and that means it's time for summer food.Last night Ann and I had tuna salad sandwiches w/ chips.And tonight we had a "garden party meal",but I'll let Ann tell you about that.
Summer here can be brutal,and if today was any indication,this one's gonna be a pure D bitch.I might even need to get a hair cut...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment