Friday, February 29, 2008

SO...HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THAT WOLF BLITZER?

The beard is what I mean...about 4 weeks I guess,and while the color bothers me a bit,the face lawn doesn't.But I could pass as Wolf,albeit without the pretension as assholiness of the wolfster.
I just got tired of the constant framing of the omnipresent goatee the I've had for a decade plus...it's a pain in the ass pretending to be a hip austin rocker type guy.Shaving-trimming-posturing.I've got too much upper lip for the cock smoker looking "soul patch"...so the goatee worked for me.
And then I got tired of the hype...or to be honest,I just got tired of shaving,so I let my face turn into a collagen based chia pet.
It makes me look old and grizzled...oh wait,I am old and grizzled...scratch that.It makes me look like an old hippy...I am an old hippy...scratch that.
It's like my buddy from the tower said-"hey Rev-what's up with the beard"?I hemmed and hawed and he said-"oh,I see-you just don't give a fuck anymore".
And I thought:"Yeah,but the beards got nothing to do with that".
He's a cabinet maker,he wouldn't understand...but maybe he does.
Discuss....:P


No comments:

Post a Comment