Monday, February 18, 2008

FISHING RE-DUX

I expected a friendly drubbing for bailing on the fishing trip this weekend,but what I got was a "you didn't miss anything" it was fucking cold,Luis didn't show up till 9-for the second shift and they caught exactly what they caught on the first shift.Not a god damned thing.No shoes,no tires,no toilet seats and most importantly,no fish.They were fishing with worms.
I have a theory about that.It might not hold water,but here goes.It was 45 degrees.Fish are cold blooded,appetite in cold blooded creatures depends on temperature,this I know from my turtle experience-a warm soak and a heat lamp and bam!turtles are hungry.
Works every time.
The good news is this is to be a Sunday tradition,and next Sunday looks to be better weather wise.
I have a place in mind,but it requires a canoe or the ability to mimic a mountain goat.Plus,there are snakes.They aren't an issue if you have a canoe.
Now,to track down a canoe.That's my mission.And I choose to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment