Saturday, February 02, 2008

POLITICS,TV,INDIANS AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF-AND THIS!

The fabulous furry freak brothers!!!!!In a fucking movie!!!!!




I spoke with our buddy up north in Canada,Special K tonight and we covered a lot of ground.But it was mostly politics-American politics and all the ensuing shenanigans that have been thrust upon us,what with a kajillion debates and the media horse shit.Let me just say that I wish some of our own fucking citizens were as animated and informed as she.
Part of that conversation dipped briefly into the Carter years and Spec telling me she got a lot of her info from MAD magazine back then,as did I,but she didn't have the underground comics that I had access to here and rattled them off.My favorite was The fabulous furry freak brothers by Gilbert Shelton.
After I got off the phone and ate dinner I did a search for the brothers...they are making a movie!I was in subversive drug culture hippy shit crazy heaven!
I can't tell you how much these comics meant to me as a fellow freak in the 70's...and that cat!
Dammit!Gotta call Badger...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment