Monday, February 04, 2008

GRANDKIDS...WE GOT 'EM



Sean...two and terrible-but in a good way,seriously,even at his worst(and we may have not seen his worst)he's not so bad.Almost comical,in a way.


Mac has her binky,and that's all she needs to quell her crankiness.Such a beautiful child.

We went to visit the kids/grandkids yesterday and it was cool.Sean is in the throws of the terrible twos and he was tired after hanging out with his buddies all day,and what would of normally driven me up the wall didn't bother me at all.I guess when they're yours the threshold expands.:)-We had linner at this really good mexican restaurant,Mac was a peach, but Sean woke up after the ride and freaked the fuck out-"how'd i get here???Waaaaa!".Mom and Dad handled it like pros,I was rightly impressed.Anybody who has an issue with how these two parent these kids needs to step off over to the mirror and think for a minute.

I got to give Kyle his b-day gifts...one was a-ahem- family heirloom that's a couple years older than he is,but it was way past time to pass it on and he got the significance - I'm pretty sure he did anyway.My only regret is I didn't take a picture of it for my records.
Then back to the house to our own four legged children who sniffed us up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment