Saturday, February 09, 2008

SIX QUIRKS

Special K did a post from a meme that Radmilla tagged her with.K didn't tag anyone else,but I thought it would be fun.

1.Things have to be in order,from my CD's and DVD's to my tool bag.My nut drivers are always lined up by size,small to large,my screw drivers are seperated by type and size,my DVD's are seperated by genre.This carries over to my pockets,keys-left pocket,money-the same.Phone and knife-right pocket.Always...otherwise I can't find it/them.

2.I don't like to be crowded.This is especially evident at the grocery,I place my cart between myself and the person behind me.People in general will violate your space at every opportunity and when it happens to me I have been known to get up in the offending persons space and call them out-loudly.

3.I sleep eat.I will get up in the middle of the night,dead asleep and eat weird shit out of the fridge.

4.Money must be folded by ascending value-1's-5's-10's etc,and they must all face the same way-no exceptions.

5.Movie quotes...I quote lines from movies constantly,applying them to the situation at hand,with mixed results,but I continue to do it regardless.I incorporate them into any and every conversation,usually with an introduction.

6.Foreplay...I have a specific set of A's B's and C's I follow regarding foreplay.It's the "5 F "model...Find 'em,French 'em,Fondle 'em,Fuck 'em,Forget 'em!Just kidding! I could only come up with 5 quirks and this old high school adage just popped into my head,besides,it was...Sassy!

So...now,when I fart-can only dogs hear it?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment