Wednesday, November 09, 2005

No interpreter needed
I hate it when I dream about work. I'm there for eight hours a day and I'd just as soon not spend another eight hours at night even if it's just in a dream. This dream was the kind where you wake up and then fall right back into it when you get back to sleep. The whole dream revolved around having this coat that my dream-self usually wore to work. During all the different parts of the dream, I was always waiting for a service to come and line the inside of the coat with Teflon. What a great metaphor. Of course, all sorts of other things happened too, but since it involves real people that I work with I'll refrain from any more details. And as much as I hate dreaming about work, I'd be happy for one more dream if meant I actually ended up with the Teflon lined coat. Because that could really come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment