Wednesday, November 16, 2005

IT'S ANOTHER FULL MOON

I saw it in the sky this morning...mocking me. This explains the bizzare dreams I've been having for the last 3 days and that twitchy, fucked up feeling I've had as well. Here's one of those dreams, as I remember it.
I'm in a house with a former clinical supervisor, she is all in a tizzy because "someone" has been spreading rumors of us having an affair, her tizzy involves a complete failure of motor skills and she falls over backwards to the floor. I pick her up, and as I'm carrying her outside, a truck pulls up. There's this amalgon of rednecks I've known since high school driving and some monkey looking guy on the passenger side.
I stand at the side of the road asking the driver why he's spreading these rumors...He says I'm not the only one who can dance with the doctor and begins to speed off. I scream some volley of expletives at him at which he screeches to a halt and leaps from the truck instructing monkey boy to take the wheel as he charges me.
And then it's on...we fight. We are pretty evenly matched, but then I get him on the ground and proceed to kick his ass without mercy. He starts laughing at me, even as I continue to pummel him...then I wake up.
Fucking moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment