Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dining Out
It only took two days of work for me to revert back to a brain-dead state at the end of the work day. I had a long list of things I wanted to blog about this morning, but now... well, I can't think of a single one. However, that could change since it's Rob's birthday and we are going to Maudies for dinner. That used to be a major stress-buster for both of us, back when we could afford to go out for dinner. It wasn't the drinks or that someone else did the cooking, but that we could sit and talk for a couple of hours. Of course, we could sit and talk for a couple of hours at home, but that's just not the same. Dinner out always seemed to revive me in the past, so tonight I'll get a chance to see if it still holds true with this job. If it turns out to be a miracle cure, maybe I can find a way to work eating out back into the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment