Monday, January 03, 2005

Countdown
It's the middle of my sixth day in a row at work and I'm so ready for that day off tomorrow. I'm not sure what is the maximum number of days in a row that one should work phone tech support, but it's definitely less than six. By day six (today) I'm running very low on patience and it's getting hard to overcome the urge to type "customer is an idiot" in the trouble ticket comments instead of typing four or five sentences that say essentially the same thing, but in a nicer way. I also keep losing my trouble tickets - one minute I'm typing in them, the next minute I go to add a sentence and poof, it's gone. I'm 99% sure this is not a computer problem, just user error. I guess I want to be out of here so bad that I'm unconsciously closing the window. My tracking record for today is going to suck so bad that I fully expect to get my hand slapped for it. Oh well, just four more hours to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment