Wednesday, August 25, 2004

WHO ARE WE?

I wrote recently about the nature of us, and what events make us what we are...I said it would be continued...so I continue.

ROCK STAR

I play guitar and harmonica and sing in a band...our band has been on "hiatus" for over a year, but we have no hard feelings and haven't broken up...there is a malaise surrounding the Wolves@th'door but no animosity.
When we re-group in the fall, I just want to do vocals, a move that Ann says will diminish the impact of the bands sound minus my lead guitar. (Which is admittedly really fucking ugly and definitive) But she is willing to expand.
Part of what makes me me is a screaming voice, pounding against the wall...to be heard, fuck the guitar, let me wax poetic. Singing songs about pain, and anger and realization.
So part one of this thing is let me be me...the vocalist.
And we'll take it from there.
Hey...I got the crotch for it...so we're halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment