Wednesday, August 11, 2004

WHEN I'M WRONG, I'M WRONG

I posted the other day about a falling out among friends and attributed it to our recent loss. Turns out the only direct connection was timing, it had nothing to do with Marks death and everything to do with history and heightened emotions surrounding the loss.
I, in my own fucked up world of emotion, came to a conclusion about people I've known and loved for years.
What was I thinking? I wasn't apparently, past my own self centered feelings at the time.
And besides, this is their business...not mine and not yours (our dozen or so readers).
But it still bothers me that these folks are squabbin' with each other...I consider them all friends and wish that I could fix it for them...give them the gift of harmony and the value of friendship I've learned over the years.
I'm sure they'll work it out over time, at least that's my hope.
A crystal ball would come in handy sometimes I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment