Saturday, August 14, 2004

THEO IS SICK

On the way to break friday, Ann calls me...Theo is sick, puking up giant rivers of clear liquid and...that's all I get, we are driving on the lower deck and apparently T-Mobile sucks when it comes to transmitting through concrete. Well, truth be told, T-Mobile sucks, whether I'm under concrete or not.
Theo is our alpha dog...a narrow assed black and tan mix who has NO business being alpha, but he is.
We are in a near panic over this illness, and T-Mobiles retardation just makes it worse.
I call in at every break...sometimes getting an update, sometimes having this conversation:
Ann: Hello?
Rob: Ann???
A: Hello???
R:Ann???
A:Great....
R:God Damn it!!!!
A: Hello???
Hey T-Mobile!!! My dog is sick! Get yer shit TOGETHER.
Theo is fine today...back to his old self...
We are relieved, because he is our alpha dog...our chosen one.
Who should probably quit eating the figs on the ground in our back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment