Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I LOVE A ONE VEHICLE FAMILY

Not. As I've posted before, I suffer some transient retardation in the morning, and the reason Ann usually tries to stay out of my way is purely for my benefit. So I make it out of the house with my keys, or my tools, or pants. If I get distracted, I'm derailed, I WILL forget something. Like this morning...I looked at my work badge clipped to the rearview mirror and said to myself..."Don't forget your badge".
Ann and I discussed ride arrangements for after work, and she drove away with my badge still hanging from the mirror...so today I was temporary badge # 6.
Thrilling shit, huh?
I was over at Jane's ,catching up with her recent move and saw that Agitprop posted a dare to put up pics from high school...ok...here I am, class of 77, the caption says something about rejoicing in early graduation, I was in the darkroom on this day, my favorite place in the whole school. Oddly enough, I wasn't stoned.

I wore that vest almost every day for 2 years, I can't remember where I got it or what happened to it.
I miss my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment