Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Will work for Dog Food

We purchased some really expensive dog food to see if it would help with Sullivan's allergies and one of my concerns was that all three of them might not like it. Fish and Sweet Potato doesn't sound like something a dog would like very much, but they all ate it yesterday so apparently it was suitable. I was not expecting the reaction I got this morning when I picked up their food bowls to feed them. There was an unbelievable amount of hopping and dancing around and the only thing I've ever seem them get this excited about is when we fix them chicken that's been left in the freezer too long for human taste buds. If this works for Sully's allergies then it will be worth the extra money, but I better find a job soon just to pay for the food.

Sully, Theo and Irene
          

No comments:

Post a Comment