Saturday, October 18, 2003

Oops
This probably won't apply to anyone reading this blog, but if you require a pot of coffee before you are coherent in the morning, never dye t-shirts before you've had said required pot of coffee. I grabbed the wrong red this morning. I noticed it was mixing "strange" for that color since the dye powder floated to the top of the water instead of sinking, but didn't put two and two together. It wasn't until I added the soda ash solution and didn't see the normal color change that I realized I had the wrong red and by then it was too late. Argh. Instead of Orange/Yellow/Red I ended up with Red/Red/Red. Oh well, I'll just overdye with black since Rob has a saying, "Red and Black; the colors of the emotionally disturbed." In that case, the red/black combo ought to be a best seller ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment