Friday, October 24, 2003

Busy, busy, busy
The last two days I've been finishing up some shirts for a sale I'm doing tomorrow and simply could not find time to blog. Rob and I are still walking our four miles a night and last night we finally did it in an hour and 20 minutes which means we've finally hit the three mile an hour pace. I think that might have been a fluke due to the fact that it got dark and we pushed ourselves to get the hell off the trail and back to the car. Tonight I get a break from the walking because I have a meeting about some website work. It's not a paying job, but one of those "could lead to something" deals. I'm well aware that they usually don't lead to any money in the bank since I've done plenty of these kinds of sites and I've yet to make a dime off of them. However, it keeps the skills sharp. Speaking of freebie sites - HEY STANLEY - if you are reading this, email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment