Monday, March 09, 2009

VARIATIONS ON A THEME / UPDATE

I re imagined the frank monte cristo and did them with apple jelly and american cheese. Pretty tasty.
I went to the hall this morning and signed the books and went and did my drug screen (mandatory when you change contractors).Man!Those lab people are pee nazi's ! "fill the container above this black line-place the container on the sink-DO NOT flush the toilet OR wash your hands". YES SIR!
After I filled the container I went dutifully back into the hallway and the pee nazi examined the container and the toilet , flushed the toilet and gave me the go ahead to wash my hands.
I haven't had a drug screen since I got hired almost 5 years ago and it was more relaxed then , I guess all the tampering and sneaky shit has gotten out of hand.
hopefully I'll get a call soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment