Sunday, March 08, 2009

MY SUV IS NOW A HOT ROD...

This just cracks me up...hood pins on a Isuzu Rodeo.It took me about 30 minutes and cost under 10 bucks.As opposed to replacing the assembly - which would only break again - which cost 22 bucks w/o the cable (19 bucks).
I also cleaned the thing out. Man did I find some cool shit. A national electric code book...and several text books about blue prints , transformers and motor controls and other stuff, a Bukowski collection of short stories and a shitload of dog harnesses and leashes. And one of Sully's tennis balls.And about 20 pounds of scrap copper (hiding under the tent).
Not to mention a ton of trash.
I also managed to get the humongo-tent back in its storage bag.
Then I did some routine service on Ann's car.All in all a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment