Tuesday, March 24, 2009

$128.00 IN PARTS AND MY TIME

That's what it's gonna cost to square away the brakes on the Rodeo if I do it myself.
I hate working on cars...I can do it , but I hate it.So I'll do and hate I guess.I got the current insurance card printed today (it was cheaper to buy a new printer than replace the cartridge in the old one but Annabelle informed me it was beyond the ink issue with the old all in one) so I can register the fucking thing tomorrow...fix the brakes and then get it inspected.
But I got to tell you , it's hard to get motivated. I am so bummed. All I want to do is lay on the bed with the dogs and watch TV.It's hard to get moving.
Gotta get my hands on a floor jack as well.
I got a call from the hall today for a short call(40 hours minimum , 80 max) in fucking San Marcos...45 minutes down the interstate.Which won't work with one car...I had to decline...but it upped the pressure to get the Rodeo squared away . There's some motivation I guess.
Ahhh...to win the lottery.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment