Wednesday, November 26, 2008

YOU DRILL SIXTEEN HOLES AND WHAT DO YOU GET?

Well , in my case you end up with 26 holes total, 16 pilot holes and 10 1-1/8" holes.
This is what a SDS hammer drill bit looks like when it's new...
This is what it looks like after I'm done with it...that's right,I melted the point right off that motherfucker.And that was just the pilot holes.
And then 10 holes with this beast , all before lunch...I'll tell you what you get: a sore back , numb hands , and other trades wondering who you pissed off.
It's especially fun when the bit gets stuck in the deck and the drill tries to break your wrists...fucking rebar.
All in a days work though , or in this case a half days work...woo hoo ! 4 days off in a row!
To celebrate I made a five cheese pie - ok I bought a take and bake - but I added black olives and prosciutto...
nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment