Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SOMEONE PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY

I spent the entire day and night yesterday in bed watching TV and feeling horrible.The dogs didn't mind one bit and their presence was comforting.But...
The allergies are bad...very bad.And the safety /QA nazi's have descended on the job which means there are people pushing dust around all day in a vain attempt at keeping the job site clean and somehow safer by the effort.
The end result for me,however, is a constant itch on every square inch if exposed skin in addition to concrete filled nostrils and coughing and a runny nose and watery eyes and a low grade headache.
Annabelle is also allergy stricken,and a by product of that is snoring.Really fucking loud,non stop snoring.Plus,she has a migraine.A bad one,so she escaped to the darkness of our bedroom early last night (where I was watching TV) and fell asleep before The Shield even came on.I know she can't control this,but I think I got a total of 2 hours sleep last night.Which made the day today even more challenging.
I recall at one point,around 3 am , thinking to myself, Ann's lucky she's my wife and I love her,because if we were in jail and just cell mates and this was happening I would suffocate her with a pillow. I may have even said it out loud before poking her for the bajillionth time.
That doesn't work either.
Any way - wah wah wah...
Almost time for Sons of Anarchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment