Monday, November 10, 2008

F*CK IT...

Tomorrow is a holiday for us union guys and half the crew took today off as well. I went ahead and went on in thinking it would be a light day with not a lot of other motherfuckers around.
Well,I was half right...and I was out of there by 10:00.
(Gang of four sings in my head-"To hell with poverty!We'll get drunk on cheap wine"!)
See what I mean?

So I spent the afternoon in the bed with my doggies watching the karate kid II.Then I fell asleep at this very desk watching a chunky Angelina Jolie in this movie called Bug. I'm gonna watch the rest after posting...my son raves about this movie,and it is very weird.Which may or may not raise some concern about me and why he likes it so much-ha!
Regarding the one legged blind guy...this was straight out of a fucking David Lynch movie.He was a guest of a friend of a friend of Billy boy's who came to the shower.
I don't know how he was rendered sightless and legless,but he was drunk,and the image of Bill and him sharing a bottle of Orange Jubilee will forever be burned into my brain.Priceless.
I talked to my friend today about the kilt I borrowed and I get to keep it!Actually,I get to go pick one out that's more my size in exchange for some work later on this (rather next) year.
I wore it to the pharmacy this evening with my creepy subhumans shirt,and they always ask for you to recite your address before they give you your script.The tech is a geeky looking guy who was undoubtedly fucked with big time when he was growing up.So what did I do?That's right-I fucked with him.
When he asked me my address I gave him (with a completely serious tone)"13 13 dead end road".
It was hilarious...I thought his head was going to explode!
So I say- "I'm just fucking with you" and gave him the real address.It still took him a few to re-group.
I guess you had to be there,but trust me,it was awesome.

Finished watching bug...wow,just wow.Thanks Kyle-I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment