Sunday, July 06, 2008

YOU DON'T GET A TITLE FOR THIS ONE

I was talking to my son about that picture of Theo and he couldn't believe Theo was so old.And then he made a comment about how his life was a blur back in the day.Really?You have hazy memories of your youth?I'm shocked.
And it was then I realized how much my son is like me,with one difference.I am possessed of a elephants memory...I remember every detail of my life in painful clarity.All the good times,all the bad times (especially the bad times)And while that's good on some fronts...there are things I'd rather not remember,but there they are in crystal clear clarity...regardless of the drugging and drinking I've done.(specifically designed to kill memory)It haunts me...I remember it all...to detail-to minutia.
There are so many horrible moments burned into me that I am like a walking nightmare.Don't dig too deep-there's a killer in here.Pain is a heavy thing.

But I still look cute with a dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment