Sunday, July 13, 2008

I HAVE A NEW HALF STACK

All of my amps are at the shop,so playing plugged in was not an option,so when Ann busted out her practice amp and her vintage washburn bass (apparently,this axe is very rare-but I'll let Ann tell you about that)I was at a loss.
Then I remembered...I have my sovtek mig 100 head and that old JBL 2X12 speaker cabinet,I wonder...

Well-I was right in wondering,the fucking thing screams.I was so excited I called LT to tell him about it,and in process set up a shop clean up and possibly practice next weekend.He had emailed me about the need to clean up the shop a while back,so I volunteered to help-(Bill's helping too,he just doesn't know it yet.:)
New guns for the Wendilicious bbq and barn dance on the 27th...woot!

We've been breaking out the shit for this gig in July...


And that includes Ann's washburn (maybe vulture) bass...so much heavier than that Ibanez she's been playing...I've been begging for the vulture for a couple of years now...very cool that it has re emerged.

Now-don't you stop me...
2 weeks to go...set list,callouses,rockinroll soul inhalation and we should be good to go...I feel alive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment