Friday, July 11, 2008

AH-MEMORIES...

When I was a little kid I used to see this ad in magazines and comic books.And I remember thinking how cool I would look in the Van Dyke.My dad used to let me "shave" with his (razor less)razor.I was anxious to have facial hair.There was a popular rumor going around the schoolyard that if you rubbed a bar of soap(dry)say,where sideburns should be it would promote hair growth.And you bet I did it.I can't confirm or bust this myth,but by the age of 13 I had rudimentary sideburns!By 15,I had my long desired Van Dyke.Observe...

(I know I have used the fuck out of this picture-but-god damn-is it funny or what?)
Here is the ad that launched at least one dry soap face rubbing fake shaver...



Click to enlarge for full hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment