Friday, July 18, 2008

CHORES

There's work and there's chores.We do the minimal when it comes to chores and consequently,our house is a shit hole of clutter and dirty dishes.My desk is currently a nightmare...

I tell myself everyday that I'm going to clean it,but after a day at the job,all I want to do is nothing beyond making dinner and relaxing.I really need to do this and that...but-fuck it-as the old wall of voodoo song says:I'll do it tomorrow.

Used to be,I'd rather drink myself into a stupor in front of the computer-and I thought that was it,but-I don't do that anymore so I guess I'm just lazy-and tired.
So,tomorrow LT,Badger and I will meet at the shop early for a dump run-maybe 2-in preparation for the wendilicious BBQ and barndance on the 27th.The shop needs a clean up.I'm not sure what I'm in for,but it needs to be done,and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let LT do it on his own.
If I could only find that inspiration for my own house.But considering our situation with the old man (no social calls) it's even easier to blow that shit off and deal with the clutter/nastiness.Plus,it's always more fun to labor with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment