Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"WHY-UNKA DICK...THEM THAR'S FIGHTIN' WURDS-Geo.W."Bunnypants"Bush,Worst President ever.

These are quotes from Gen.Salami,(funny fucking name by the way) commander of the revolutionary guard in Iran.

"We want to tell the world that those who conduct their foreign policy by using the language of threat against Iran have to know that our finger is always on the trigger and we have hundreds and even thousands of missiles ready to be fired against predetermined targets," Gen. Hossein Salami, commander of the Revolutionary Guard ground forces, said on state TV.

"We will chase the enemies on the ground and in the sky and we are able react strongly to enemy's threats in shortest possible time.".
Pretty spooky,huh?How long do you think before it's all out fucking war?I'm taking odds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON THE HOMEFRONT...

Ann woke up Friday with an earache and sore throat,by Saturday she was down for the count.By Sunday,so was I.This was/is the most miserable illness,I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.Over 2 days I had 1/2 a bowl of soup (chicken noodle-gotta hang onto the myth) and 1/2 an Arby's beef and cheddar.I tried to continue smoking,but couldn't manage it.But I'm feeling some better today and even went to work-Ann went to the doctor.

This picture makes me smile...



Thanks Bill-good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment