Friday, June 17, 2005

A KNOCK AT THE DOOR...PART TWO.

When the wagon came for me, and they pulled me up from the pool of my own blood, they realized I was still alive. So they air lifted me to intensive care and saved my life. I had been shot 14 times, I lost a kidney, my knees were mincemeat, my chest was a connect the dots of .270 rounds, nothing vital hit, if you don't count lungs. But medical science had come leaps and bounds and they saved me.
After 2 weeks in intensive care, they arrested me. In my hospital bed. After 6 weeks, they interrogated me. demanding to know my affiliations and connections.
I told them...I was affiliated with the local 520 of the international brotherhood of electrical workers. I had no connections except this guy I knew from high school that I bought weed from once or twice a year.
They wanted to know about the guns. All legit and registered...sorry, no conspiracy here fuck-o's.
They wanted to know where I recieved my training that enabled me to kill 9 of thier own...no training bucko, your guys were pussies, I'm just good like that. Never underestimate a patriot, right?
They didn't like that answer. Then they brought up the BLOG. Where I had written things against the government. In between my posts about my turtles and my dogs and how much it sucks to be a struggling electrician, that blog?
They said yes...you wrote things against the government of the US of fuckin' A and it's leaders...I appeared on thier "radar" as a "threat".
Admit it,they said. You are a subversive terrorist combatant. I said what? Do I get to choose one of the three?
Quit joking around they said, did I realize I was facing the death penalty for killing those agents...those sterling representatives of "homeland security".
I told them to fuck off...you come to my house in the middle of the night unannounced with an SUV full of armed agents and try to hijack me? Fuck that and fuck you. And now you're trying to tell me that it was about my blog? My blog that had pictures of gardens and butterflies and dogs and gardens with the periodic posts about what a fucked up world we live in? It is my first amendment right to call bullshit when I see it politically, and this administration ( lets all laugh together ) is more full of shit than any other one to date.
You came to my home, you threatened me, I defended myself and now you want to make it out that I just slaughtered those assholes? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
I love my country, but you assholes are ruining it for us all in short order...you took my life away 2 months ago, fuck you...give me the needle.
I thought after that they would leave and I would be in short order, tried , convicted and executed as a treasonous gun toting BLOGGER.
Imagine my surprise when the next words out of his mouth was you're pretty good with a gun, wanna join the team?
So...lemme see...short trial, death penalty, years of appeals on death row or out on the street with a badge and a gun?
Hello homeland security!
I was in like Flynn...only I had other plans.
6 weeks later, they gave me the list and pictures and passports.
I was on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment