Sunday, June 12, 2005

GAWD AWMIGHTY I'M HUNGRY



That spooge on his chin was a hunk of cat food bigger than his head that he managed to swallow by the time I got out the camera.Little bastard. He and his three siblings will soon be going to a new home...I initially wanted to keep this one, but they are a group that have been together for the last couple of years, plus he's very much a humanized turtle, meaning he is captive bred and identifies with humans as if they are turtles.A definite plus where he's going. My foreman has built a pen for them for his daughter Dharma...you remember her from the cordite fest, right?



That's her on the right.

It's hard giving up these babies, but I know where they are going and that they will be well cared for. Plus I'm available for consultation.
It's a win win.

PS: It appears we are #1 on google if you search for dave chappel/ lil' John. This cracks my shit up. G'wan...google it and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment