Thursday, December 09, 2004

THAT'S JUST SHOCKING

I got bit today...120 volts through a neutral wire (wires, actually) that was pretty loaded up. Translation...ouch motherfucker! To my credit, I did not fall off the ladder, to my karma, I was able to let go. But not before I yelped like a dog and had the undivided attention of 15 or so college kids. One even said "Dude...are you alright"? I thought the circuit was off, but it turns out the lights (10 total) are on a common neutral...one neutral for 10 lights.Damn.
I guess I'm lucky that this is the first time in 7 months, I hope it's the last.
Life as a maintainence man I guess, and my journeyman said it was good for my ticker...thanks Lee.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Dimebag Darrell was shot to death yesterday in a Columbus Ohio ( ground water, people...really, I mean it, as in, something in the... ) club while playing with his new band Damageplan. Somehow, I don't think this kind of damage ever occurred to him or he would have planned for it. Reports vary, but he was shot 5 or 6 times. I saw him in Vegas while he was still part of Pantera a few years ago...awesome guitar player from Texas. This kind of shit just bums me out. Either this guy was just plain crazy, or hated dime for some reason (along with 3 other victims shot dead), but we'll probably never know because a cop capped his ass(good for him). All of this took less than 5 minutes.
In 5 minutes, 4 people are dead, and hundreds are freaked out like a motherfucker. Why?
I'm sure guns will be an issue. But I will stand by my belief that guns are a secondary issue. I want to know about this shooter first before railing away on one side of the gun fence or the other.
R.I.P Dimebag...you fucking rocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

STONED GUY WITH A SKINK ON HIS HEAD

Dear Stoned Guy with a Skink on his head,
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Signed...Just wondering

Dude! Santa rules!!! A big fat old hippy dressed in red with some kick ass wellingtons clanging on a kettle in front of your local walmart while simultaneously delivering toys all over the world in a flying sleigh drivien by some magical fucking reindeer, the leader being a coke whore named Rudolph. This Santa dude has obviously read ALL of the Carlos Castenada books.Dude, Santa rocks, no doubt, but not as much as this skink on my head, but I still wish for Santa time gifts since this skink has no cash flow and can't give me anything but the satisfaction of communing with a giant reptile and the occaisional turd on my neck, or if I'm lucky, my T- shirt. I want Santa to bring me a peace bomb that I can drop on the world that will make all those crazy motherfuckers waging war out there realize that they need to chill man, I mean really chill.
Nah...it'll never happen...pass that bong yo. One can dream...right Sol?

No comments:

Post a Comment