Saturday, December 04, 2004

I HATE FUCKING RATS...NOW MORE THAN EVER

Yesterday I posted about the 10 year anniversary of our band, and with that on my mind, I thought it would be cool to break out some of the old equipment for use in said "reunion" show. I have this bad ass vintage vox speaker cabinet with 4 12 inch celestion greenbacks in it, it has been in storage for many years as I have been playing through a marshall cabinet almost exclusively and playing through a Laney combo for the club gigs.
So I bust out the vox cabinet and she doesn't work...why? because rats have eaten the wires that go from the connection at the speaker to the cone of the speaker...they didn't eat anything else. It took a little while to figure out what was going on, because YOU CAN'T IMAGINE ANYTHING HAPPENING TO THOSE TWO WIRES...EVER. Am I yelling? Yes god dammit, I am fucking yelling. Fucking rats. God damn mindless wire eating rodentia pieces of complete shit...I will kill them all,except, I have killed all of them already...this is old damage that I missed.
So I get online and price celestion 25 watt greenback speakers...$100.00 US, each.This is a 4x12 cabinet...$400.00 plus shipping to make it right again...AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!
I hate fucking rats.
Looks like it's Marshall for the reunion...meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment