Monday, December 06, 2004

"HE'S DEAD JIM, I GOT HIS WALLET,YOU GET HIS KEYS"...

I called the speaker repair people today, and the speakers can't be repaired. As a matter of fact, the reconing kits cost more than the speakers, which, I was told, are now made in China. Imagine that,vintage british speakers manufactured in China, wow, it's everywhere. However, some american company bought a shitload of components from the brits and now manufacture an american version of the classic british speaker de rock and roll. I wasn't impressed, nor was I impressed when told I could get them for 75.00 each, saving me a whopping 100.00 on the four. It's just not the same, ya know?
It's all a moot point really, this is a luxury for way down the line. I'm just glad I have back up equipment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

We're almost finished with the job in the biohazard lab, initially, we had 80 hours to do it, but the day we started the heat was on to be done by this wed. at the latest. We have about 2 hours of connections to make tomorrow and we will be out of there. An 80 hour job completed in 40. Wow...I'm gaining speed. It's all exposed and therefore needed to be neat, it is neat. Wow...I'm gaining skill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

That's it....see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment