Monday, December 27, 2004

MAD SKILLS YO

I posted a list of tasks a couple days ago that would be competeing with my penchant for the potato sour mash that makes your regular russian so attractive, and I'm happy to say that I am ahead of the game. I did the living room clean (sans moving amps and guitars...well, I moved them "around" but not out of the way) and the kitchen overhaul ( I even pulled the top off the range and vacuumed it out...wow!) and even did 1/3 of the back room, AKA the den, AKA the place where we dumped all of our shit when we remodeled.It's a fucking mess back there, a giant pile of recording equipment and cords and guitars and mic stands and dirty clothes and shit from the old bathroom and speakers and pictures and just about anything else you can pile up into a 20' x 14' space. In my efforts, I uncovered working flashlights that I had wondered about, tools that I had written off and a bunch of other shit that prompted mre to go "cool...I've been looking for that". We have still not unearthed Social Distortion's "In between heaven and hell'...I did find the case to Slayer's "seasons in the abyss"...Yeah me! And some 12 gauge slugs that I've been looking for, for, well never mind why. I found them and you know who you are.BOOM! Just like in training day, only bigger.I'm seriously kidding about this...going for the funny, if I was serious I would use those 12 gauge shells full of fish hooks...ouch. Back to the housekeeping.
Things are shaping up here, tomorrow I will attack the denuded mulberries in the backyard with my firestorm saw from black and decker...look out saplings, the end is near. I also found the charger for my cordless drill, which I will use to rearrange my turtle pens, my other drill is just too fucking hardcore for the gentle arrangement that is a turtle pen.
Here's hoping your christmas was good...mine was, beyond my wildest expectations...which were wildly downscaled by my belief that it was all bullshit. But that was just me feeling sorry for me.
New years resolution: stop being such a crybaby.
I think I can do this...
Merry merry and happy new year to you all...now if you'll excuse me, there's a screwdriver with my name on it and it doesn't involve the loosening or tightening of anything beyond my mind and my liver.
Peace out...yoyoyo...boyieeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment