Tuesday, February 17, 2004

WAIT A MINUTE...I'M CONFUSED,
I was out running a work errand today and had Rush rambling away for background noise (you must listen to the enemy to keep up with the bullshit sometimes) and he was blathering on about his usual pro republican horse shit when he said something that pricked my ear.
I don't have the exact quote,but it was something along the lines of Kerry and Clark trying to make Viet Nam an ISSUE for this election. I looked at my radio and said, huh? The scariest thing was it flowed of his oxycontin paste covered tongue like it was gospel,and I shuddered to think how many zombies out there were waiting on hold to cry mega dittos Rush...and equally concerned for the other dissidents like me monitoring this whore who just almost crashed into the car in front of them or shot coffee out of their noses.
Then he said the Wisconsin caucus meant nothing.
It's like I say about wrestling: People actually believe this shit is true????
Later,when I got home I was watching CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 (as my remote passed he was interviewing,I mean baiting, Kerry,so I lingered for a minute) and they were talking about Wisconsin as being very important...the question is this (actually 2 questions)- Which republican asshat puppet do you believe and how many ditto-heads are having a petite mal seizure right now?
Enough! On to gay marriage...
A long time ago...1990 I think,I went to the wedding of a friend and coworker,a woman.A lesbian.She was marrying her lover/companion,also a woman and -gee-a lesbian. It was presided over by a minister (I forget what denomination) and it was a very nice heartfelt ceremony,with gay and straight friends there enmasse to celebrate in the union of TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER.
Flash forward 14 years...they are still together and have 2 children by donor(s).
Imagine that...those two "deviants" are still together! Anybody who seriously thinks gay marriage is a threat to the so called sanctity of the moth eaten beat to shit institution that is hetero marriage needs an ass kicking.
These "deviants" I dare say, have set an example, and more power to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment