Friday, February 13, 2004

THERE'S A HOLE IN THE CORE OF THE EARTH
Where the blood pours out at the end of the day,and when the usual amount of people have died,sit back and watch the death and decay-it's a dying world...

Ahhhh...memories....
Next wed. I'll be strolling down memory lane with my absolutely most favorite punk band of ALL time....The Subhumans, not the canadian subhumans,the real honest to god SUBHUMANS!!!!see dick and jasper They are playing here in austin! At EMOS (the closet thing to a genuine punk club since the clubfoot days)
I have listened to these guys since 82 or 83 as they progressed from a 3 (2?) chord vessel of anger to an odd melding of punk,reggae with a bit of 70's rock and roll thrown in for good measure...they even did a concept album called "From the cradle to the grave"...one whole side dedicated to one whole life lived in england.
I'm almost giddy I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment