Thursday, February 26, 2004

Scratch Acid
An obscure band, probably not known by many. It's one of several bands from the collection of "Rob music" that I would probably not have experienced I had not experienced Rob. There's something about listening to Scratch Acid that makes me want to grab my bass and call up the other members of our band to schedule a jam session. I'm not sure what it is since this is not the type of music that we play, but there's some similarity there. Maybe it's the "rawness" of the recording, or the mood, the feeling, the tempo... I don't know. I put Scratch Acid in the CD player the other day on a whim and had this urge to call up the rest of the band. Then again, it might not have been that CD since Rob seems to have the urge as well based on his earlier post, "we have been on semi-hiatus-retirement for, well... too fucking long.. ". Yeah, we have been on too long of a hiatus. I'm ready to make some noise again.

No comments:

Post a Comment