Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I AM WHAT I AM,AND IT'S ALL THAT I AM ....
I just read Special K's post about friends...specifically,friends in real life and here on the blog...to simplify.And by simplify I mean SIMPLIFY.
Seriously though,to be honest,I am a forty something conservative...never had a tattoo,a piercing or an impure thought...I just write this shit to make you THINK I am a...a...what?
I'm just me,and I strive to be honest about who that is,to my friends in the here and now(which is austin and my daily life) and the people who read about my experiences here at this blog.
I read other people's stuff for fun,some of it sucks to me and I don't read it again (or very often) some people I read because they are like a car wreck online,and I am fascinated with their willingness to expose so much about themselves to strangers...especially the sex stuff (just kidding).Some people I read because they strike a chord...like our Special K...funny,spontaneous...someone you would be proud to call friend...internet or otherwise.
If you ever find yourself in Austin,look us up...we would love to buy you a rocks-no salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment