Monday, February 02, 2004

Fun and Games
Damn, Blogger and/or Blogspot ate my post and I don't have time to retype it because I've got to attempt to turn into the Mr. Clean "white tornado" this morning. On my best days, I do good to imitate a "white dustdevil". Usually, it's nothing more than a barely discernable movement in the sand. Fortuantly there's this bright round ball in the sky (I think it's called the sun) which means the laundry that I put on the clothesline this morning might actually be dry by nightfall. And words cannot describe the joy I feel upon knowing that I need to scrub the toliet bowl today to prevent it from spawning some alien life form later this week while I'm at work. No, a post about how much fun I had at my new job this weekend will have to wait, but I will say that I had a great time and this post title is a better description of my weekend than the using the word "work".

No comments:

Post a Comment