Friday, February 06, 2004

HIT IN THE FACE WITH A SOCK FULL OF WOOD SCREWS...
Not really...but close.I got tattooed today...for 4 hours. The last time I spent this much time under the machine I ended up puking my guts out all over the alley next to the Chili parlor! Not exactly the kind of advertisement a place wants. No puking this time,thank god...last time there were lots of reds and yellows...over and over and this (for reasons I will spare you) led to the puking.
I'm doing an ocean theme on my right leg... some stuff was already there (turtles,skulls,sacred heart)...but the squid and all the water and sea floor stuff is new...lots of people have squids,and they invariably end up colored and shaded not unlike a vagina...I went with the mottled vagina patina just to be different.
I'll be back in 2 weeks time to finish up...here's a picture:

Work is by Hez.....who did my other leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment