Saturday, February 21, 2004

IS NADER COMPLETELY OFF HIS NUT????
High anxiety has kicked in around here, for me anyway....Nader's expected to announce his intentions to fuck up another election,uh, I mean run as an independent. I wonder if he's going to have that hippy chick earth mother in a pancho as a running mate again?
I have no problem with women in politics,but come on...I think I may have scored weed from her back in the armadillo days.
Mr. Nader....here are some realities, actually one reality:
You don't have a chance of doing anything but spoiling it for Kerry/Edwards and sealing our doom to 2008. Four more years of bunnypants is the last fucking thing we need.
So. Why is he doing this?
Does he really think that saving us from the Corvair somehow qualifies him to be president? I think this is all about ego...or he's certifiable...or both.
I'll be holding my breath until he does his TV interview, and hoping he comes to his senses beforehand.Or he gets abducted by aliens,or that crazy looking eye of his finally explodes.
Nader is the political equivalent of horrible headwound harry crashing your dinner party.
Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment