Sunday, February 22, 2004

ANAL IS THERAPEUTIC ?
Special K got me thinking about this whole butt thing and I remember a training class I went to when I was house manager at an emergency shelter about STD's and birth control and AIDS and mostly about tolerance...sexual tolerance.
The presenter went on and on about anal, the history of anal...greek birth control apparently in the old days. It was almost surreal,here I was in a room full of men and women talking about all manner of things sexual...the helping field is a strange one,that's for sure, and this presenter obviously had - uh - issues centered squarely on his poop chute and felt compelled to share the gory details with us. (nobody,by the way, excused themselves to the restroom during this part of the presentation). Go figure.
It was another story when he moved on to oral sex! (just kidding).
If you creep the seedier aspects of the internet (guilty) there are hundreds of sites dedicated to this anal thing, and almost to a one they are focused on domination, humiliation and pain... and spurting all over the place. Not a pretty picture and certainly not an endorsement for the joys of anal, whatever that means.
It really bugs me when I see women objectified like this... sex is and SHOULD be about mutual joy and pleasure, not just the act itself but the interaction between 2 people who love (or,in some cases lust after) each other. And if the Butt thing is part of that so be it, as long as it's mutual and done right.
On a lighter note, I new a girl who referred to it as "boofoo"-cute,huh? I bet the guys in Huntsville penitentiary don't call it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment