Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Some days
Today was a lousy day for no apparent reason. I have no rational explanation for why today was a lousy day rather than a good day. Nothing bad happened, but I seem have misplaced whatever it is that usually keeps me in a decent mood. It was a blah day and I'm in a blah mood. If I had to pick a color to represent my mood, I would pick beige. Not gray since that color is too exciting and reminds me of rain clouds or thunderstorms. No, I pick that boring, bland beige that designers like to claim is a soothing color. I don't think of it as soothing, I think of it as dull and uninspired which happens to be a very apt description for myself today. Oh well, I suppose we need blah days from time to time so that we can appreciate the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment